Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dot Dot Dot

dottie


Well, it’s time once again to review another artbeads.com jewelry finding.  This one is actually pretty special, it inspired me to move my jewelry in a new direction.  I used  pre-made sterling silver circles and beaded inside them with tiny seed beads.  I was so excited at all the color combos I could come up with!  So far I’ve made several new pieces in this more modern style and I’m loving it!  I’m able to work with my favorite materials and bring them together in a really unique way.  The chain is also an artbeads.com item.  For now, I’m making my own silver circles with fine silver because I can, but for someone who’s not into soldering or fusing their own findings this is a great item to play around with.  I’ll be putting the new pieces in the store soon.
Legal Mumbo Jumbo:
I have received these products from artbeads.com free of charge and have not been paid for my endorsement.  This is an honest review of their products.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice necles, creative hands